I feel like I am posting this so late in the day! Which means I'm probably posting it Thursday for some people. I hadn't noticed that when its Wednesday morning to me, its afternoon to others and the next day to many. It is something so obvious but it still got to escape my attention, like so many other things in my mind. I guess I'll start posting on Tuesdays to get the schedule a lot better!
Hola! Siento que estoy subiendo esta entrada demasiado tarde! Probablemente, ya es jueves en un montón de países. No me había dado cuenta que cuando es miércoles por la mañana para mí, ya es miércoles por la tarde para muchos e incluso, un día después. Es algo bastante obvio que se me escapó, igual que muchas cosas que se me escapan todo el tiempo. En fin, creo que a partir de la siguiente semana voy a empezar a postear el martes, para alcanzar el horario de casi todos.


About today's Corner View: your back window.
I live in a residential zone so most of what can be seen through my windows are houses. Lots and lots of houses. No buildings, just regular houses.
While driving this morning, I heard this song which made me think of you all Corner Viewers. Its called Coincidir and it goes along these words:
If life is just an instant I can't imagine,
so many centuries, so many worlds, so much space...
... and still coincide.
For more views: Jane´s blog.
Acerca del Corner View de hoy: tu ventana trasera. Yo vivo en una zona residencial. Lo que hay en mi ventana y en la de todos, son casas. Muchas casas. Sin edificios, casas nomás. Mientras manejaba hacia el trabajo esta mañana escuché esta canción que me hizo pensar en toda la gente del Corner View. No sé de quién es, en mi versión la canta Nicho Hinojosa.
Coincidir:
Si la vida es otro instante no imagino
tantos siglos, tantos mundos, tanto espacio....
... y concidir.
Para más Corner Views: el blog de Jane.
11 comentarios:
Everything looks so bright and warm! It makes me want to come and sit on your lawn!
I visited Guatemala in 2001 and loved it. I went to a wedding in Antigua and visited Tikal and all the other tourist places!
Me gustaron las frases de la canción... linda tu esquina del mundo!
You're right on time in my neck of the woods. Great views!
me gusta esa canción y me gusta saber que en este cada dia mas multitudinario corner hay otra latina! :)
It's still Wednesday here, for a little while at least.
Those look like nice homes. They're a lot brighter than our apartment buildings.
That's an interesting arrangement of steps.
Di, you are welcome to come sit in our lawn next time you are here! I'm really glad you liked Guatemala!
Cele, gracias! Vi tus blogs, me gustaron mucho :D
Caitlin, its good to know I'm still on time in some corners :D
Hola Epe, ¡si! ¡Vivan las latinas! :D je,je.
CrescentMoon, thank you very much. I have to tell you, Ive always fantasized a bit about living in an apartment building, so there you go, its only natural that it seems brighter on the other side. :D
Thank you all for your comments!
what a lovely neighborhood!!
wonderful !! so white and beautiful !
what lovely houses. thanks for sharing this. besos-jane
you have a very lovely view. xoxo
Publicar un comentario