lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Artist

I get sad sometimes. And scared. Angry. Nervous.
Feelings come easy for me... Ive always defined myself as nostalgic and deeply sentimental. Maybe that is why I feel like such an artist. Not really because of my art, but because of my need of art to explain myself. You don't have to be good to be an artist. All it takes is to feel the art.

And I do. Specially, art from God.
The world is such an amazing place, everything distributed so incredibly, functioning so perfectly.
Id never ever, be as talented. Id just rather appreciate the view and let this overwhelming feeling leave me in awe.






This weekend I went to Antigua, one of my favorite places. We went to have breakfast in Sky Café, a small - great place, good food, great view.
We spent all morning there, going inside some hotels and discovering wonderful places. Went later in the day to Cerro de la Cruz, the highest spot in the city. I loved it.

Este finde fuí a la Antigua, uno de mis favoritos. Es impresionante como te podés entretener allí. Entramos a muchos lugares, sólo a ver. La gente lo tomó como la cosa más normal que anduviera como loca tomándole foto a todo... pura turista.
Linda visita.








Junio siempre trae mucho consigo. Este finde, que almorcé con mi Abuela e Is. y celebramos el cumpleaños de Xi., ha sido la inauguración oficial de todas las celebraciones y actividades por venir.

June always brings a lot. This weekend, having lunch with my Grandmother and Is., and celebrated Xi.´s birthday, was the perfect opening weekend for it.



6 comentarios:

Bill Jaynes dijo...

Wow, I'm glad others see this stuff,too.

Ian dijo...

Antigua is one of my favourite places too, and I was there exactly one year ago. The restaurant I liked to eat at was La Escudilla, but next time I'll try Sky.

Anónimo dijo...

Why be sad, when by yourself recognized the wonderful of God in every corner of your life?

You write so sweet and your feelings are drawed in every picture. God bless U! ;•)

jane dijo...

these are lovely. i especially like the first one of all the roof tops. have a great day! besos!

Jeannette dijo...

Lovely post and gorgeous pictures.
What a beautiful place. Especially like the piano photo...so much atmoshphere!
Have a great day, Jeannette

Desiree dijo...

Thank you all for your comments!