martes, 12 de mayo de 2009

Sometimes is too easy to be unfun

I've realized I can be a very boring person. I have been boring doing nothing but what has got to be done, but rarely anything else. I haven't even been to church lately, imagine that.

Chasing blogs around, I found all these great pictures of great places from great people and I felt jealous.

Trying to discover what was I jealous of, I realized is not because of the pretty places, cuz we have these gorgeous places in Guate, it wasn't because of the people in these people's lives cuz well, I do have many in mine (thank God!). So I came to the conclusion it was a bit of these two reasons:

- I don't have a camera *I know, shame on me*.
- I never do anything fun anymore.

So today, I'm declaring a moratorium on boring. Starting today, fun is a priority.
(and also learning to conjugate verbs in English, the "I" pronoun sounds too self absorbed, and getting a camera ASAP).

No hay comentarios: