domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2009

Grass

Its been decided. I need grass, and lots of it.

The city can never have grass enough. The country, well... lacks many other things I also like. For tonight, we will dream of country grass, trees and the smell of wet soil.









4 comentarios:

Random Esquire dijo...

Entiendo un poco de espanol ....but not enough to fully appreciate your words (not sure I spelled any of that correctly, unfortunately)...but I enjoyed the pictures and the sentiment of wanting more grass.

Beautiful pictures.
-R.

Mario dijo...

mano que lindas esas fotos...

Joe dijo...

It´s true, we live in a world of concretly ... that is so pleasing to have a bit of green in our environment...

In my case, I have a bamboo in my desk, I which does me remember that behind of four walls of my office, there exists a beautiful world and full of greenery, pasture and trees...

Salu2...
----------------------------

Es cierto, vivimos en un mundo de concreto... que es tan grato tener un poco de verde en nuestro entorno...

en mi caso, tengo un bambú en mi escritorio, que me hace recordad que detras de las cuatro paredes de mi oficina, existe un mundo bello, hermoso y lleno de verdor, pasto y arboles...


Salu2...

Phossil dijo...

nice pictures!!
Seems both of you had a lot of fun! ^^