jueves, 16 de julio de 2009

Corner View - Places of Reflection

First of, Id like to apologize for posting both my corners so late. Ive been extremely busy (but haven't we all?) in new projects and its been so difficult for me to get organized.
So here we go...

I have this affair with music.
Any kind. Bossa nova, jazz, blues, rock, pop. My music library extends from 1940's cuban repertoire to the newest of Jonas Brothers or Miley Cirus.
This means that whatever it is I happen to be, there is a song that describes me.
This is were I can just be, in the middle of the cheerful chorus of Argentinian reggae, to melancholic, gypsy, Mexican guitar solo.




Ive been a mom for a year and a half now. This means I have found myself since then.
Couldn't help smiling a bit, on how corny it sounds, but hey... its true.
So this is were I feel "I am" more than any other place, my favorite, most ultimate place of reflection: Isabel.

No hay comentarios: