things that suck
- Friends who only want to be party friends (And I so expected them to be more)
- Money (I still cant decide whether is worst to have none or have a lot)
- Working insane and not to get any credit whatsoever
- People who died and are terribly missed
- Overwhelming violence against a friend´s family
things that rock
- Music!
- God finding for me the greatest parking space every day
- A good ol´sweating like mad soccer game
- My baby´s smile when she wakes up
- Friends that are scared out of their minds and stay anyway
2 comentarios:
In my opinion the problem with money is not having none or too much. The problem is having it in your mind, no matter if it's a little or a lot.
So true! One of the many reasons I love talking to you, always so enlighting!
Publicar un comentario