jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

Velum

Compelled to touch that untamable veil, used to disguise an untouchable reality, an undesirable fantasy.
I would run from it if my memory wasn't to betray me, raised in all -nostalgic- arms.

Freedom costs something. Being able to choose between that irreverent and slightly dark smile and the road ahead gives me a taste of immortality unknown, never to glorify myself.

Freedom is not free. Cost has been paid... and I'm still standing facing the invisible veil, that tastes like nothing but promises everything. Promises, ever- bottom-lurking secrets, like the one thing Id love but I'm too afraid to ask: would you really be there for me at the end of it?

Silence reigns. I'm not that naive to be misunderstood.
Or to misunderstand.

Rotund. Grave. Serene. "This is not your stop" "You don't work for them you work for Me" "I will always have you".

I breathe the veil for one last time and it reeks. Both my feet are on the ground. All my senses aware, all my trials overcome.

Beautiful voice. Beautiful truth that it speaks of.

Good bye, Veil.

No hay comentarios: