This road Ive been on before. I stood on the side, waiting for the parade to show up, waiting for some signal to tell me to ride the bus that was coming. Bus came and went without me, must have missed the sign. Took the silence as a negative instead of asking whether it was OK to fill that void.
Staring at each other, waiting... for something, but nothing kept happening. We both started to walk just because it felt alright to do something, anything. Finally, we drove apart. The road was never crossed and our friendship grew ever bolder. It still feels as a loss, since neither wanted so.
Somehow, I don't feel it was the wisest decision, even if it turned out ok.
In a new road, I feel wiser today, trying not to be less than a chicken this time, facing that inevitable silence, unavoidable stare, in the very narrow distance in between.
1 comentario:
nice! have a happy new year
Publicar un comentario