I could try but I wouldnt find it.
It seems too soon to look for words,
and impossible to actually find them.
Fright will knock on our doors
and either might be tempted to accept it
or refuse...
Is too soon to have my mind made up
but I already have decided:
sometimes all it takes is to realize
that no matter the choice
the win is ours
Loneliness could never hurt us,
and company would take us home.
2 comentarios:
True, there are times when solitude makes us no harm, but rather helps us to see things from another point of view.
I personally took several months of being alone, and I see life differently ....
But also our actions today have tomorrow reactions, and needs to think carefully about what is going to say what will be done, lest we should repent to-morrow by our actions today ....
Blessings ...
-----------------------------------
Es cierto, hay veces que la soledad no nos hace daño, sino que más bien nos ayuda a ver las cosas desde otro punto de perspectiva.
Yo en lo personal llevo varios meses de estar solo, y veo la vida diferente....
Pero también nuestras acciones de hoy, tienen reacciones mañana, por ello hay que pensar muy bien lo que se va a decir, lo que se va hacer, para que no tengamos que arrepentirnos el dia de mañana por nuestras acciones de hoy....
Bendiciones...
Y si... es dificil tomar decisiones porque dirigen el rumbo a partir de ese momento. Y estar solos funciona re bien.. pero dejar de estar solos, se vuelve la pregunta más dificil.
Gracias Joe!
Publicar un comentario